Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Fantasy Sports by Sam Bosna

I loved Fantasy Sports, I'd never heard of it before in my life and decided to buy it for the library based solely on the cover.

I'm glad I did. It's like Big Trouble in Little China if Kurt Russell had to play a game of basketball to defeat Lo Pan.

Wiz and Mug are an unlikely pair. Wiz is a small, snarky, intelligent wizard with a lot to prove. She's working for Mug, a Zangief-esque brute who thinks with his fists before his head. 
As treasure hunters, they're always looking for a good haul. One fateful afternoon they stumble across a tomb containing an ancient puzzle, breaking through it, they enter an ancient arena ruled by a demon with the greatest basketball skills anyone has ever seen.

If Mug and Wiz are going to leave the arena with their skin still attached to their bones, they're gonna have to beat the demon in the greatest basketball rivalry since the 1984 Lakers & Celtics. 
This book's the most fun you'll have in the library all day long, I can't wait to get it into the hands of the students. 



No comments :